- This event has passed.
Google Jamboard Digital Whiteboarding
May 4, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Google Jamboard is an interactive whiteboard that you can create to collaborate with students online from either a web browser or mobile device. You can type text, draw using your mouse, create sticky note activities and more. Engage with students in Zoom Breakout Rooms by providing a collaborative space to work in groups.
In this workshop we will explore the Jamboard tools and share examples of whiteboarding activities you can use with your students. Join us for this fun workshop and be prepared to Jam!
This is a beginner level workshop where we introduce instructors to Google Jamboard using the web browser based version. Instructors seeking ideas for activities that can be used in student group work and to engage with online and remote learners will also benefit from attending.
- Create a Jamboard from the Jamboard website
- Gain basic skills using the Jamboard whiteboard tools and settings
- Organize and manage your Jamboards in Google Drive
- Locate Jamboard templates and support resources
- Leave with examples of Jamboard activities to use with your students