In this first episode of a three part series, Colin and Bill discuss ePortfolios and their uses in education. Both have used ePortfolios in classes here at Chemeketa and other institutions, and are hoping this series will inspire other faculty to consider using them as well. After a brief overview of the tool, Karie Beavert joins in to talk about both the benefits she hopes ePortfolios will bring to her classes, and the challenges she is expecting to face. In part two of this series, we catch up with Karie mid term to see how her ePortfolio implementation is going, and in part three we debrief with her to discuss what went well and what needs to be adjusted going forward – so be sure to tune back in!
Access to Canvas resources
and training for instructors.
Office Hours Support
Need help with remote teaching? Drop-in for support during online office hours.
- The ADA Turns 30 July 21, 2020
- Program Level Expectations for Remote Instruction Synchronous Activities – Fall 2020 July 10, 2020
- Blast Survey Results: Emergency Remote Teaching June 29, 2020
- Zoom New Meeting Security Requirements June 29, 2020
- Aim for Accessibility – Getting Started June 16, 2020