Tech Hub Office Hours via Zoom
Need help with remote teaching? Drop-in for support during online office hours.
Support is offered online using Zoom. View the information below to learn more about using Zoom.
- Join a Test Meeting to download the Zoom app and test your computer settings
- Login to your college Zoom Account to setup your profile
- View the Remote Teaching Toolkit to learn more about Zoom
Tech Hub Faculty Team
Contact the Tech Hub Faculty in the Center for Academic Innovation for help with remote teaching, instructional technology, media support and more.
- email@example.com, Technology Facilitator
- firstname.lastname@example.org , Technology Facilitator
- email@example.com, Media Specialist
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Accessibility Specialist
- email@example.com, Faculty Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Faculty Support
Contact Chemeketa Online Technical Support with Canvas, Zoom, or Kaltura, contact COL Support.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 503.399.7399
- Location: Bldg, 9 Room 106 – Salem Campus
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Web: https://online.chemeketa.edu/support
Canvas technical support is available 24/7 and can be reached after regular hours at: 503.399.7399.
I need help with:
For all your eLearn/Canvas questions, we have dedicated technical support staff ready to help you. Give us a call at 503.399.7399 (option 1) or stop by Building 9 Room 106 on the Salem Campus. More info is available at online.chemeketa.edu.
Adhering to accessibility guidelines and best practices while developing your course content will benefit all students including those with visual, hearing, mobility and learning disabilities. Our Digital Accessibility Advocate Heather Mariger can help guide you through the ever-changing world of accessibility.