Canvas Development Funding
Funding is again available to develop Canvas master course shells and program templates. The timeline is tighter this year as the funds are available through the Governor’s Emergency Education Relief (GEER) fund for distance education. The development work and presentation needs to be completed by September 30, 2021 when the grant ends.
- Program Template: Common navigation, homepage layout, structure, program elements like publisher or advising info, program assessments, test banks, and other common content.
- Master Course Shell: A fully-developed course shell able to be shared with other faculty with limited modification. The work involved in course development is beyond the base-level.
- Apply Online
- Consultation with Tech Hub faculty
- Develop Canvas shell
- Meet with program faculty as needed
- Paid at current curriculum development hourly rate
- Limit of 20 hours proposed development time
- Additional funding is available for PT faculty pay to attend program meetings
- Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until July 1, 2021 or until funds used.
- Applications will be reviewed and awarded on a regular basis, as received.
- Final review and presentation of completed project