Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
The Center for Academic Innovation is pleased to support programs as they develop and implement their program learning outcomes assessments. During the Fall 2020 term, our focus was on providing training for integrating program-level assessment into Canvas. Going forward, in collaboration with the Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee, we’ll be offering workshops and training to support assessment revision, data analysis, and curriculum and instruction review.
Details on these trainings and workshops are available on our Training Events page.
Complete the self-paced online course for using outcomes assessment in Canvas on your own.
Refer to these materials:
- Our revised college-wide assessment guidelines
- Quick guide to Assessment 2020
- Assessment Checklist for Programs and Disciplines
- Outcomes Assessment in Canvas
- Assessment site on Dashboard (log in required)
Or contact Learning Outcomes Assessment Support with additional questions. Thank you!