Tech Hub Faculty Team
Contact the Tech Hub Faculty in the Center for Academic Innovation for help with remote teaching, instructional technology, media support and more.
- email@example.com, Technology Facilitator
- firstname.lastname@example.org , Technology Facilitator
- email@example.com, Media Specialist
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Accessibility Specialist
- email@example.com, Faculty Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Faculy Support
Contact Chemeketa Online Technical Support with Canvas, Zoom, or Kaltura, contact COL Support.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 503.399.7399
- Location: Bldg, 9 Room 106 – Salem Campus
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Web: https://online.chemeketa.edu/support
Canvas technical support is available 24/7 and can be reached after regular hours at: 503.399.7399.
Tech Hub Office Hours via Zoom
Need help with remote teaching? Drop-in for support during online office hours.
Support is offered online using Zoom. View the information below to learn more about using Zoom.
- Join a Test Meeting to download the Zoom app and test your computer settings
- Login to your college Zoom Account to setup your profile
- View the Remote Teaching Toolkit to learn more about Zoom
I need help with:
For all your eLearn/Canvas questions, we have dedicated technical support staff ready to help you. Give us a call at 503.399.7399 (option 1) or stop by Building 9 Room 106 on the Salem Campus. More info is available at online.chemeketa.edu.