Zoom Cloud Recordings
Note: Zoom Cloud Recordings require users to login before viewing the media. Users will be prompted to login using the college Single Sign On.
Share Zoom Recordings for Public Viewing
To allow for public viewing of recordings you will need to edit the Share settings for each recording.
- Login to your Zoom Account
- Click Recordings
- Click the Share button next to the recording you want to share
- Select Share this recording Publicly
- Click Save
You can then copy the link to share with others. A login will not be required to view the recording.
Always Allow Public Viewing for Recordings
You can also change your Zoom account settings to always allow for recordings to be viewed publicly.
- From your Zoom Account, click on Settings
- Click on the Recording tab
- Scroll down the page
- Next to the setting “Only authenticated users can view cloud recordings” click on the Blue Button to disable
Your recordings will no longer require a login for viewing.