Embed Kaltura Media in Canvas
Instructors can Embed Kaltura Media to their courses using the Rich Content Editor in Canvas.
You can add Kaltura Media to Canvas by embedding media in Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, Pages, and Quizzes. The Rich Content Editor in Canvas provides easy access to Kaltura for uploading, recording, and sharing media.
How to Embed Kaltura Media in Canvas
You can access Canvas at: elearn.chemeketa.edu
- Access the Rich Content Editor in Canvas
- Select the Plugin icon from the toolbar
- Select “Kaltura Embed Media” from the list
- Select an option:
- Upload media from your computer or device
- Record media in your web browser. Recordings are limited to 20 minutes when using the web recorder feature. This feature is only supported on desktop computers.
- Add from Library to embed media from your Kaltura My Media
- Select the Embed button for the media entry
Your Kaltura media will be added to the page.